Vivier Hand Sanitizer
A moisturizing hand sanitizer that helps kill harmful bacteria and germs.
For occasional and personal domestic use.
Contains: 70% Ethyl Alcohol USP
- Kills harmful bacteria and germs
- Tea Tree Oil
- Known to possess antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties
- Helps to soothe and relieve dry, irritated skin
- Aloe Vera
- Known to possess anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammation benefits
- Helps bind moisture into the skin
- Leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated
Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry. Supervise children when they use this product.
Ethyl Alcohol USP – 70%
Water, Glycerin, Carbomer Homopolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
SuperiorSkin is committed to providing you with superior skin care solutions and the highest level of satisfaction. We strive to continuously provide you with the best service and your happiness is our priority. If you are unsatisfied with any product purchased through our site, you may return the item(s) for a refund within 60 days of the purchase date.
To be eligible for a return, simply ensure you satisfy the following requirements:
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging (not altered or damaged). Returns for kits must include all items in the kit.
- Obtain prior authorization from SuperiorSkin Customer Care and receive your Return Authorization number (RA#). Any returns sent to us without a RA# clearly identified on the outside of the package will not be accepted.
- Item(s) must be returned in the mail within 60 days of the purchase date
To complete your return, please follow these steps:
- Review the entire Returns Policy below.
- If you are eligible, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your Order# so we can generate your RA#.
- Carefully package all returned item(s) in their original packaging.
- Clearly indicate on the outside of the box your RA# and all information as per Step 5.
- Ship your returned item(s) within 60 days of the purchase (order) date to the address:
Note: Please allow up 2 weeks to process your return and refund to the original payment method.
You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s). We recommend using a shipping service that tracks your returned packages. SuperiorSkin is not responsible for any returned packages that may be lost or damaged in transit.
Shipping fees are only eligible for refund when the original items were either shipped incorrectly by SuperiorSkin or damaged in shipment. All other shipping fees are non-refundable.
Returns that do not meet the returns policy criteria will not qualify for a refund and may be returned at the customer's expense or destroyed upon request.
Items that are received damaged from transit are eligible for return providing that SuperiorSkin Customer Care is advised within 2 days of receiving the damaged items. Email email@example.com for further instructions.
Gift Cards are final sale and non-refundable.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
SuperiorSkin reserves the right to modify or change this return policy at any time. SuperiorSkin also reserves the right to refuse any return at its sole discretion.
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Please note that all returns are subject to our review and we reserve the right to refuse a refund on any return shipment. We may also deny multiple refunds on products purchased and returned more than once.
If your return is approved, then a refund will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank your for your understanding and for complying to the Returns Policy. Should you have any questions regarding your return, we invite you to contact us at email@example.com.
Vivier Hand Sanitizer