Vivier Kine-C Firming and Hydrating Serum
Recognized as the most stable medical-grade Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP) serum on the planet combined with proprietary peptides! This patented serum consists of powerful Vitamin C and advanced peptides to deliver optimal results in helping to diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother with a more youthful complexion. Great for those who are looking for added antioxidant power or who will step up from the Serum 10.
Remove and discard white cap and replace with dropper. Place 2 to 3 drops in palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired. Apply once or twice daily to clean, dry skin before any make-up or creams. Tighten dropper securely after each use.
Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Casein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Lysine HCl.
Please note: L-Ascorbic Acid USP will tend to oxidize and change to a light yellow color with time. This change in color is natural and will not significantly alter the product's effectiveness.
Q: How is this Vitamin C different?
A: This product is unique in a number of ways:
- It contains 100% pure L-Ascorbic Acid (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C), the best quality Vitamin C available and the only form of Vitamin C that is absorbed by the body
- The patented formulation maximizes the stability of the product, a key factor in differentiating Vivier L-Ascorbic Acid serum from others on the market
- The product has a very pleasant feel and smell, making it enjoyable to use
Q: Who should be using this product?
A: This product is ideal for anyone with dry, dehydrated skin that feels tight and uncomfortable. This powerful serum helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and uneven skin texture and tone.
Q: Is your product oil-free?
A: Yes, it is 100% oil-free.
SuperiorSkin is committed to providing you with superior skin care solutions and the highest level of satisfaction. We strive to continuously provide you with the best service and your happiness is our priority. If you are unsatisfied with any product purchased through our site, you may return the item(s) for a refund within 60 days of the purchase date.
To be eligible for a return, simply ensure you satisfy the following requirements:
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging (not altered or damaged). Returns for kits must include all items in the kit.
- Obtain prior authorization from SuperiorSkin Customer Care and receive your Return Authorization number (RA#). Any returns sent to us without a RA# clearly identified on the outside of the package will not be accepted.
- Item(s) must be returned in the mail within 60 days of the purchase date
To complete your return, please follow these steps:
- Review the entire Returns Policy below.
- If you are eligible, email us at email@example.com and provide us with your Order# so we can generate your RA#.
- Carefully package all returned item(s) in their original packaging.
- Clearly indicate on the outside of the box your RA# and all information as per Step 5.
- Ship your returned item(s) within 60 days of the purchase (order) date to the address:
Note: Please allow up 2 weeks to process your return and refund to the original payment method.Return Shipping
You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s). We recommend using a shipping service that tracks your returned packages. SuperiorSkin is not responsible for any returned packages that may be lost or damaged in transit.Shipping Fees
Shipping fees are only eligible for refund when the original items were either shipped incorrectly by SuperiorSkin or damaged in shipment. All other shipping fees are non-refundable.Damaged Items
Items that are received damaged from transit are eligible for return providing that SuperiorSkin Customer Care is advised within 3 days of receiving the damaged items. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.Shipping Discrepancies
Contact us directly at email@example.com within 3 days of receipt to advise of any shipping discrepancies. SuperiorSkin is not responsible for any discrepancies reported after 3 days of receipt.Gift Cards
Gift Cards are final sale and non-refundable.Additional Information
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Returns that do not meet the returns policy criteria will not qualify for a refund and may be returned at the customer's expense or destroyed upon request.
SuperiorSkin reserves the right to modify or change this return policy at any time. SuperiorSkin also reserves the right to refuse any return at its sole discretion.
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Please note that all returns are subject to our review and we reserve the right to refuse a refund on any return shipment. We may also deny multiple refunds on products purchased and returned more than once.
If your return is approved, then a refund will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank your for your understanding and for complying to the Returns Policy. Should you have any questions regarding your return, we invite you to contact us at email@example.com.